WTSTwitch Viewer Bot

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Twitch Viewer Bot
Twitch Viewer Bot
Get views and get partnered today!!
Simple as clicking a button
If you would like to buy this add me on skype Spidermat66!!
-$10 dollars or 07Scape GP!!!!
I would love to take a vouch-copy of this bot mate! Added
Vouch copy ?
Quote Originally Posted by ~Syphox View Post
I would love to take a vouch-copy of this bot mate! Added
Quote Originally Posted by MintyHD View Post
Vouch copy ?
lol at you guys
Now selling for $10/07Scape GP!!!!!!!
He gave me the vouch copy, worked, I got 60 viewes in less than a minute.
Thanks and vouching this guy, he seems pretty nice and legit.
It's a program btw, a bot that you setup to give views.
How does it work. Do you need proxy's Ect?
Quote Originally Posted by tylersel View Post
How does it work. Do you need proxy's Ect?
No, it seems like it's using multi-threading. From a video I saw about the program there just a program with a number to enter.
Quote Originally Posted by ~Syphox View Post
No, it seems like it's using multi-threading. From a video I saw about the program there just a program with a number to enter.
hmm i may be interested
I can vouch for this guy

Pros
__________________________
good and fast
Works great!

Cons
___________________________
Lots of cpu usage
You need a decent computer to run it well


Recomended buy!
could you show this working please
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?