Thumbs upRelease-New Combat Arms hack

Posts 31–45 of 706 · Page 3 of 48
Quote Originally Posted by That0n3Guy View Post
Don't all chams crash you? ._.
no its any part of this hack you use it crashes

im going to test some other by passed and ahnlabs with it
it dont crash btw
Quote Originally Posted by shadowxeno View Post
it dont crash btw
yes it does
o yeah u need net frame service pack 3.5 to work
is this the hack from the cf section?
Quote Originally Posted by verbindungsfehler View Post
i put the d3d9 first
when the d3d9 inject an Engine.exe error came up and told that "_except_handler4_common" wasnt found in the "msvcrt.dll"
I am also haveing the same problem, would installing NET Framework 3.5 help?

I think thats what someone said, but I'm not shure who he was talking to.
Quote Originally Posted by Chase_Derick View Post
I am also haveing the same problem, would installing NET Framework 3.5 help?

I think thats what someone said, but I'm not shure who he was talking to.
REINSTALL ur game
Quote Originally Posted by verbindungsfehler View Post
i put the d3d9 first
when the d3d9 inject an Engine.exe error came up and told that "_except_handler4_common" wasnt found in the "msvcrt.dll"
Same here.
I have .Net framework 3.5 and I reinstalled my Combat Arms a few hours ago.
perX keeps closing when i open combat arms
Works,
But...
It's DETECTED.
Quote Originally Posted by Edidpel View Post
Works,
But...
It's DETECTED.
is not detected dum fuk so stfu,
NONE of the chams worked for me, but this works perfect!
I love you!

Quote Originally Posted by sirhackzalot View Post
NONE of the chams worked for me, but this works perfect!
I love you!

can u say what u do and your OS? compatibility settings and stuff pls =)
what do we do with the kizz.dll?
Posts 31–45 of 706 · Page 3 of 48
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?