I need help with TMK

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
I need help with TMK
I made a trainer to make u invisible that realy works great but after a couple of round or game, WarRock crash and give me this error:



How can i get rid of this error ?? Does it means that trainer made with TMK are
detected ?

Plz help me !
Quote Originally Posted by zosky View Post
I made a trainer to make u invisible that realy works great but after a couple of round or game, WarRock crash and give me this error:



How can i get rid of this error ?? Does it means that trainer made with TMK are
detected ?

Plz help me !
ive had that error before.. :S than my account was banned..
yeah i know that u get banned after...but i wanna know what cause this ?? Is it TMK trainers that are always detected or i made somethin wrong ?
i get that too when useing albright hacks. i dont know what it is but it really sucks huh? lol

EDIT: I dont get banned after though
post the code plz
then maybe I can help u
It seems that the problem is not TMK cauz i made my trainer with a UCE and one with VB and both are giving the same error...so i realy dont know what to do...
that error means that you are hacking so banned..
It's PB trying to Ban you but it can't coz of the spoofer i get it all the time :P

Only banned me once and that was when i never even had any hack programs open
I ve this problem to with some hacks.
Its really annoying
yes that error is same like the block if u hack.but if u use the spoofer than u cant cet banned and than gomes that error so use spoofers!!!!!
so theres no way to get rid of this error ? Does it means that the method i use for getting Invisible is detected ??
true i get that error constant when i have 3 plus hacks on, i dont get banned too, becuase i use a hw spoofer and a pb bypass
you guys arent helping me....ur just claming that u have a HW spoofer and other useless things....i just wanna if i can get this to work or my method is detected ??
Its a new PB Trick, bans you on the spot and stops you from playing, its what I heard.
only my test accounts got banned and i dunno if i got HW ban cauz i was using a spoofer, but what i wanna know till my first post is: HOW THE FUCK CAN I GET RID OF THIS ERROR ??
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?