AngryCheat

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Cheat
Simple one I put together quick.

Menu - NUMPAD0
Left - NUMPAD4
Down - NUMPAD2
Right - NUMPAD6
Up - NUMPAD8

Features -
Chams - 2 Choices
No Spread - 3 Choices
No Recoil
Plain Wallhack
No Fog
XHair

Virus Scan -
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan - Result

I played for 5 minutes, no longer and wasn't detected.
Cheat.rarattachment deleted · 105 downloads before removal
Omg awesome! This is exactly all I need so I can snipe! Please approve liz!
f u there is more then jus liz here

ps.if u wnna be a pro hack with sniper use the hacks:

triggerbot
chams
no recoil/spread

u will own for sure with that combo

works

/approved
Yes it is detected
I played for like 10 min than a window of the hack itself i gues pops up and says hack detected then warrock closes but account isn't banned.
A1 HACK

but 10min later or so comes a error
who says Hack Detected.
Works a charm. Thanks.

Using now (past 1 hour or so no problem)
Quote Originally Posted by Gelexx View Post
Works a charm. Thanks.

Using now (past 1 hour or so no problem)
Dude dont use it u will get banned ITS DETECTED
ima test this
I take it the hack is detected now - Please don't continue posting saying "It's detected".
Use at your own risk - it's detected.

/Closed
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?