C++ Trainer Example (With DIB/GDI effects.)

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
C++ Trainer Example (With DIB/GDI effects.)
This is an old trainer I made a long time ago. I don't really recommend the code as something to use directly but more of a reference instead.

Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4
This trainer includes the following options:

[F1] Toggle Score 999,999,999
[F2] Toggle Money 999,999,999
[F3] Toggle Unlimited Time
[F4] Toggle 190 Pro Points
[F5] Toggle Perfect Balance
[F6] Toggle Always Special

It uses DIB drawing for some old school effects from old intros/trainers. Credits are throughout the files. I don't recommend using this code since it's fairly poor written at the time. But it is a decent base I guess for people learning.

Includes:
- State style drawing for multiple scenes.
- Sinetext scroller.
- Starfield
- Gradient coloring overlay.
- NFO viewer/scroller.
- miniFMod wrapper
- DIB engine based on code from an old friend Mircal.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0...is/1369096202/

Screenshot of what it looks like:
extthps4p6_mpgh.net.zip123 KB · 219 downloads Clean
Approved. I haven't looked at the file. If it's viral or something along the lines of that report the post.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Approved. I haven't looked at the file. If it's viral or something along the lines of that report the post.
It's just source code anyway, no compiled binaries are included with it to avoid that issue.
thanks man, will come in handy
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us