Looking for a minecraft account

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for a minecraft account
Ok, I'm looking desperately for a minecraft account with the game with no luck so far...if any of you have or know someone that has a account and doesn't use it anymore please pm me... I'm willing to give "PayPal balance: €2.86 EUR" and a steam account with cs 1.6 , source, etc...have to be able to change the email / password (don't want to be scammed)...I realize that my offer isn't that attractive but that's literally all I have! Thank you for reading this and hope to hear from someone .
Skype? I'm interested I have a spare account.
Nightshroud20...its pretty much 2 AM here so see you tomorow...or ... later today ...in case we dont catch each other
He added me and said "I have to wait till the others offer what they have first" waisted 40 minutes talking to him
I got a minecraft account for you with security and email change able ! for €2,50

add me on skype R_Roy_R our pm me
There are a lot of users with that nick...add nightshroud20 and well talk

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by smallskydive View Post
He added me and said "I have to wait till the others offer what they have first" waisted 40 minutes talking to him
Indeed...we talked for a little over 10 minutes on why I dont want cracked accounts when I specifically asked for a account with email...and now hes here...really shows how trustworthy he is...
bought from the person above me!
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?