tm cheats days left

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
tm cheats days left
hey all,

I have been hacking to obviously, (using noclip, killing people from a big distance with an m4 etc) so I am banned.

So i am selling it for a cheap price.

buying date: 05/15/13 I have bought the cheat for one month for 20$
you can have it for 10$.

I'll see if someone is interest.
I don't think you can sell this cheat because once you sign into the loader it will lock your account. Well I could be wrong but I also have the ******** hack. Oh and if your going to no clip and stuff buy one of the $3 accounts on the forums and transfer the gear to your main account.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us