if the files of XIGNCODES are deleted i think so...but im not sure
I didn't install in C because of SSD harddrive... useless for me...
Originally Posted by Artille
I didn't install in C because of SSD harddrive... useless for me...
for those who do not install the game on your local disk (C ) I can not do anything sorry
Originally Posted by Artille
I didn't install in C because of SSD harddrive... useless for me...
You can use mine (i'm the original creator of this method, btw)... Works on any hard drive. Just have to move the file to the main AVA location. Everything is described in the link.
thnx i needed dat
It doesnt work, after i deleted the xigncode, when i try to use CE to gunadd. it still detected... should i delete the xign after the game start?
Originally Posted by CCXiaoZi
It doesnt work, after i deleted the xigncode, when i try to use CE to gunadd. it still detected... should i delete the xign after the game start?
lool my program works well. your gunadd is detected
---------- Post added at 05:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------
Originally Posted by that's
You can use mine (i'm the original creator of this method, btw)... Works on any hard drive. Just have to move the file to the main AVA location. Everything is described in the link.