MasterFart's Maxing Shop

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
MasterFart's Maxing Shop
Hello.
Recently i have been collecting pots extremely quickly. So i have decided to set up a maxing shop. I will max any characters on a mule (something like WizzyAlt101@gmail.com) Looking for UGC primarily, negotiations carried out via Skype (masterfartrotmg) maxing classes up to 6/8. Gear will cost extra.
Meh. Not a bump, bu as a note i will no longer be selling gear. It just wastes my life pots.
Free Bump
Hello MasterFart,

I'm interested in this service and have some special request with it. If possible add me on skype (hhyks13) and we will talk more about it.

Thanks.
I mean at least my stuff is descriptive
Quote Originally Posted by DownsMan View Post
I mean at least my stuff is descriptive
At least i am no charging 5.00 to max a warrior's def...
I am selling pure 6/8s for $10 UGCs.....[COLOR="Silver"]
hey ad me on skype raj saxena


looking to max my knights att def and dex for one gsorc, one hydra, one eledeto, one ggen, one gcookie, and 1 elvish
Will a 5 dollar ugc do the job?
Remembered this thread.
bump
alrighty, I am rather interested in your offer, I will add you on skype soon
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?