Godmode question

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Godmode question
Is it easy to code a godmode hack? Becus I made something and in sp it made Mbps not attack me. They didn't even try to attack me when I had it on. Haven't tried mp.

Don't flame.
Of course it will work in SP.
But MP is something completely different.
I don't its easy to make a god mode hack
Yep, most god mode are made for SP but in the Obsidian client there is a MP god mode, but once activated you cannot move. (but it still works)
you can try.. but just look at when you have creative mod on and figure out a way to turn on godmode with a keybind
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us