HelpWhat is PublicVariable Restriction #59?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
What is PublicVariable Restriction #59?
I'm looking after a server for someone at the moment and I noticed a kick for PublicVariable Restriction #59, I'm just wondering what it is? I've had to remove a few obvious scripters (Tried spawning gear, but typed the item names in-game instead of in their menus the first time, rofl) but then I saw a kick for that PublicVariable by someone else. I've googled and nothing comes up for #59, so I was wondering if anybody here knew.
Are you trying to spawn on origins?
Quote Originally Posted by noah123103 View Post
Are you trying to spawn on origins?
He's admin. Would it be a detected RE?

Code:
[2013-05-21 | 17:12:28]  Player #13 Batman (50976688c8b95f54ae3aef98dbffd234) has been kicked by BattlEye: PublicVariable Restriction #59
Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
He's admin. Would it be a detected RE?

Code:
[2013-05-21 | 17:12:28]  Player #13 Batman (50976688c8b95f54ae3aef98dbffd234) has been kicked by BattlEye: PublicVariable Restriction #59
woops mis-read that haha sorry and i get that when i try to spawn building materials on origins
Quote Originally Posted by noah123103 View Post
woops mis-read that haha sorry and i get that when i try to spawn building materials on origins
Thank you
Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
Thank you
yeah, hopefully some people can figure out how to get around this, it really sucks when having a spawning service on origins </3
let's say you'd have this problem,try doing these things....

clear my MPmission cache folder
use Dayz Commander to try going back to an older patch and back to a newer one.
manually downloaded battleye dll files on battleye official webpage.
verify the integrity of my gamecache for both Arma 2 & Arma 2 OA on Steam.


~Bicycle
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?