Dave i need helpppppp
i bought vip'z and something went wrong with my internet and i logged of then mozilla stopped responding and then when i restarted my comp i couldn't acess vip'z
this popped up -
If you are interested in buying CROSSFIRE VIP, please PM me on irc.
You can download an IRC client like MIRC from mIRC: Internet Relay Chat client
Then type in "/server irc.mpgh.net" (without the quotes) and double click on my name (Dave84311)
I am busy most of the time, so you may have to idle a few hours for me to respond (Leave MIRC on until I respond).
CROSSFIRE VIP costs $20.00usd a month.

and it said i don't have rights
(((((( help!!!
this popped up -If you are interested in buying CROSSFIRE VIP, please PM me on irc.
You can download an IRC client like MIRC from mIRC: Internet Relay Chat client
Then type in "/server irc.mpgh.net" (without the quotes) and double click on my name (Dave84311)
I am busy most of the time, so you may have to idle a few hours for me to respond (Leave MIRC on until I respond).
CROSSFIRE VIP costs $20.00usd a month.

and it said i don't have rights
(((((( help!!!
