Load Error, retrying [HELP PLEASE]

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Load Error, retrying [HELP PLEASE]
I've looked through every damn page on every single thread in the RotMG section of this site, and I followed two different tutorials to the T, and I can't get ANY (I've tried 3) clients to work! They all say "Load error, retrying" and stay like that, forever.

I notice with the manual load server\wserver, the Server application says "assembly binding logging is turned off" followed by some steps to turn it on, which I have no idea about.

Then before it, it says System I.O could not load or find assembly 'system web version=4.0.0.0'
It means that your last acc you logged on with is banned, and when ur trying to get on it will just stay at loading scree...
i have the same problem and i've tried few things and this is what i came up with bcus i can loggon on different accounts on T,ex Torch but not chrome bcus i have a banned acc on chrome which auto logins
OMG my acc is banned FUCK YOU KABAM all from PrOLAND Play on client and no ban why you banned me ?!
Quote Originally Posted by DrKnight View Post
OMG my acc is banned FUCK YOU KABAM all from PrOLAND Play on client and no ban why you banned me ?!
go to there forums so you can find out..... same to you op @daraius
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us