QuestionHelpNeed help in D3D Menu!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Need help in D3D Menu!
So,I need little help in D3D Menu.

Error on d3d9dev.cpp. #include "Hacks.h". Error:cannot open source file "Hacks.h"
Error on d3d9dev.cpp. Hacks hacks; Error:identifier "Hacks" is undefined

Someone help me to fix these? I really need help.

Code:
d3d9dev.cpp Include source:

#include <iostream>
#include <windows.h>
#include "main.h"
#include "d3d9.h"
#include "d3dx9.h"
#include <ctime>
#include "Hacks.h"
Hacks hacks;
Code:
Hacks.h source:

#pragma once

#include <Windows.h>
#include "d3d9.h"
#include <ctime> //for the clock
#include <iostream>

#define D3DHOOK_TEXTURES
#define MAX_MENU_ITEMS 6

#define WALLHACK 0
#define CUSTOM_CROSSHAIR 1
#define NO_RECOIL 2
#define UNLIM_AMMO 3
#define AUTO_FIRE 4
#define HIDE_MENU 5

class Hacks
{
public:
	int m_Stride;

	void Hacks::CreateFont(IDirect3DDevice9 *d3dDevice, std::string choiceFont);
	void Hacks::InitializeMenuItems();
	void Hacks::Draw_Text(LPCSTR TextToDraw, int x, int y, D3DCOLOR Colour);
	void Hacks::DrawMenu(IDirect3DDevice9 *d3dDevice);
	void Hacks::DrawFilledRect(int x, int y, int w, int h, D3DCOLOR color, IDirect3DDevice9* d3dDevice);
	void Hacks::DrawBorderBox( int x, int y, int w, int h, int thickness, D3DCOLOR Colour, IDirect3DDevice9 *d3dDevice);
	void Hacks::KeyboardInput();

	LPDIRECT3DTEXTURE9 texRed;
	LPDIRECT3DTEXTURE9 texGreen;

	LPDIRECT3DTEXTURE9 texBlue; 
	LPDIRECT3DTEXTURE9 texWhite; 

	D3DVIEWPORT9 g_ViewPort;

	LPD3DXFONT m_font;

	struct d3dMenuHack
	{
		bool on;
		std::string name;
	};

	d3dMenuHack hack[MAX_MENU_ITEMS];
};


---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Comments? :P
Tour du lich da nang giá tốt nhất cho tất cả mọi người, cùng sẻ chia những cảm xúc vui buồn qua những chuyến đi
English please?

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 AM ----------

Code:
#include <iostream>
#include <windows.h>
#include <ctime>
#include "Hacks.h"
#include "main.h"
#include "d3d9.h"
#include "d3dx9.h"

Hacks hacks;
Didn't fix the errors, I got 3 folders: Header Files,Resource Files and Source Files.

In Header Files I got: d3d9_h(folder),d3d9.h,Hacks.h And main.h
In d3d9_h I got: d3d9dev.h,d3d9int.h And d3d9tex.h
In Source Files I got: d3d9_c(fodler),d3d9.cpp,Hacks.cpp,main.cpp
In d3d9_c I got: d3d9dev.cpp,d3d9int.cpp And d3d9tex.cpp

I think the problem is in Hacks.h but I dont really know what the problem is?
Make sure hacks.h is in the same folder as the rest and try this:

Code:
#include <iostream>
#include <windows.h>
#include <ctime>
#include "Hacks.h"
#include "main.h"
#include "d3d9.h"
#include "d3dx9.h"

Hacks hacks;
I tried to remove #pragma once, But still not working :/

I am not sure but something is wrong in:
Code:
class Hacks
{
public:
	int m_Stride;

	void Hacks::CreateFont(IDirect3DDevice9 *d3dDevice, std::string choiceFont);
	void Hacks::InitializeMenuItems();
	void Hacks::Draw_Text(LPCSTR TextToDraw, int x, int y, D3DCOLOR Colour);
	void Hacks::DrawMenu(IDirect3DDevice9 *d3dDevice);
	void Hacks::DrawFilledRect(int x, int y, int w, int h, D3DCOLOR color, IDirect3DDevice9* d3dDevice);
	void Hacks::DrawBorderBox( int x, int y, int w, int h, int thickness, D3DCOLOR Colour, IDirect3DDevice9 *d3dDevice);
	void Hacks::KeyboardInput();

	LPDIRECT3DTEXTURE9 texRed;
	LPDIRECT3DTEXTURE9 texGreen;

	LPDIRECT3DTEXTURE9 texBlue; 
	LPDIRECT3DTEXTURE9 texWhite; 

	D3DVIEWPORT9 g_ViewPort;

	LPD3DXFONT m_font;

	struct d3dMenuHack
	{
		bool on;
		std::string name;
	};

	d3dMenuHack hack[MAX_MENU_ITEMS];
};
Try instead of using the custom D3D headers, link directly to the SDK.
I got this error fixed,And D3D is working like a Dream.I didn't really know what I did but It worked. Thx for Reply.
Inside the class you should not use the classname after a void
for example: void Hacks::Item();
Remove the class name so it becomes void Item();
Moderators? Close this thread please.Because this is SOLVED
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?