[BETA TESTERS WANTED] AIMBOT

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
[BETA TESTERS WANTED] AIMBOT
I am currently finishing up my aimbot. It is a seperate program from combat arms so unless they change there graphics it will not be patched. I am looking for 5 Beta Testers. Please post if you'd like to beta test my aimbot
ya i'll test ur virus...
Quote Originally Posted by hihiman1 View Post
ya i'll test ur virus...
For you sarcasm your Beta "Application" has been DENIED
ill test it.
though wat colour does it shoot at?
You identify it but it also has a saved known color for head and random parts of the body
ill do it i pmed u bout it too
i ll do it i dont care pik me plz!!!!
The rest of people I am only accepting if you have teamviewer, so i can remote test it on your pc and you will get to continue to beta test it after this.
ill do i have windows cp pro ill test it for xp pm me for tell me here thanks 1st a virus scan is required.
EDIT-- I HAVE TEAM VIWERS
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us