Some dupes

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Some dupes
Dupe a backpack or items:
1. Put items into a backpack (optional)
2. Put backpack or items into a tent/vehicle/other player's inventory
3. Alt + f4
Your inventory gets rolled back to before you put them in, and they stay in the other inventory.
If you are doing this with another person, you can also just drop the backpack instead of putting it onto a tent/car.

Base building Script materials dupe:
1. start smelting a material ( anything over a 5 second smelt time works)
2. get into a car
3. open up your inventory and put the items into the car
Your items will be put in the car, and won't be used up. You still get the finished product.
tested it out but it seems it dosnt work for Original Dayz...D:
Only works on some servers which use rollbacks I think.
And I'm sure this has been posted somewhere already.
Thinking that I made it.... also it uses a old modded bypass (made it undetected) and then added a simple menu which is configurable
I knew the first one but not the second :/
Does the second one work on epoch?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us