Division Boost - CHEAP, Fast and Simple [EUW/EUNE]
Hello guys, im new to this forum. Im an elo booster, and i boost accounts till Gold 5, this is a "copy" from another forum where i started runing my service to and i can provide the links to the interesteds so i can prove im serious. To people who want to buy my service add me on skype and we can discuss things better.

skype:
iMpushing
EUW/EUNE
iMpushing
EUW/EUNE
PRICE PER DIVISION:
BRONZE V-II = 7€
BRONZE I = 9€
---
SILVER V-II = 10€
SILVER I = 15€
BRONZE V-II = 7€
BRONZE I = 9€
---
SILVER V-II = 10€
SILVER I = 15€
PRICE PER WIN (2V-1L=1WIN):
BRONZE V-II = 1.5€
BRONZE I = 2€
---
SILVER V-II = 2€
SILVER I = 2.5€
BRONZE V-II = 1.5€
BRONZE I = 2€
---
SILVER V-II = 2€
SILVER I = 2.5€



++++