Maxing Characters for UGCS !!!
I'm out of gold AGAIN and I would like to buy some ugc's to max your character
(CLASSES MAY VARY)
I HAVE NO VOUCHES ON MPGH( but its on wildshadow forums)
I can also farm with you all day and give you all my pots but that will cost ya :P
Name your price :3(negotiable)
ALSO SELLING POTS TO MAX
Def-(.20)
Vit-(.10)
Wis-(.10)
Spd-(.8)
Atk-(.20)
Dex-(.8)
Life-(1$)
Old tops-1$
All prices are negotiable, post your classes/stats needed to max.
Also buying tops such as collo,acrop,acclaim,foul,gsorc and cosmic
(CLASSES MAY VARY)
I HAVE NO VOUCHES ON MPGH( but its on wildshadow forums)
I can also farm with you all day and give you all my pots but that will cost ya :P
Name your price :3(negotiable)
ALSO SELLING POTS TO MAX
Def-(.20)
Vit-(.10)
Wis-(.10)
Spd-(.8)
Atk-(.20)
Dex-(.8)
Life-(1$)
Old tops-1$
All prices are negotiable, post your classes/stats needed to max.
Also buying tops such as collo,acrop,acclaim,foul,gsorc and cosmic

