HelpInjection

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Injection
Hi guys, I wonder which injection method are you using?

Xtrap detects my dll even If I put a simple messagebox in dllmain and it still gets detected.

Code:
#include <windows.h>
#include <process.h>


UINT WINAPI testfunc(VOID *)
{
    MessageBoxA(0, " test",  "test",  0);
	return 1;
}

BOOL WINAPI DllMain(HINSTANCE hinstDLL, DWORD fdwReason, LPVOID lpvReserved)
{
    if ( fdwReason == 1 )
    {
        _beginthreadex(0, 0, testfunc, 0, 0, 0);
    }
    return 1;
}
Thanks
Put the MessageBox into the DllMain, before the BeginThreadEx
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post
Put the MessageBox into the DllMain, before the BeginThreadEx
Are you serious...? I'm not talking about the messagebox, I'm talking about xtrap detection...
Quote Originally Posted by gomomo View Post
Are you serious...? I'm not talking about the messagebox, I'm talking about xtrap detection...
Xtrap detecting the way your hack works... So all you have to do, is to change the way...
I mean the algorithm
Quote Originally Posted by gomomo View Post
Hi guys, I wonder which injection method are you using?

Xtrap detects my dll even If I put a simple messagebox in dllmain and it still gets detected.

Code:
#include <windows.h>
#include <process.h>


UINT WINAPI testfunc(VOID *)
{
    MessageBoxA(0, " test",  "test",  0);
	return 1;
}

BOOL WINAPI DllMain(HINSTANCE hinstDLL, DWORD fdwReason, LPVOID lpvReserved)
{
    if ( fdwReason == 1 )
    {
        _beginthreadex(0, 0, testfunc, 0, 0, 0);
    }
    return 1;
}
Thanks
X-Trap is detecting Dynamic Link Library (DLL) when injecting to crossfire.exe, there's a method been posted which all are using it now.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...-hacks-ud.html
@gomomo
Let us know how you get on with that method Palestine_Freedom linked you to.

I used to use a little app i made for fixing the dll.


Just tested it and still works. Let me know if you want a copy.
I don't mess with CF much anymore so i don't mind sharing it.
Straight forward to use, click the button and choose a dll.
The original dll is replaced with the fixed one.
Quote Originally Posted by Pingo View Post
@gomomo
Let us know how you get on with that method Palestine_Freedom linked you to.

I used to use a little app i made for fixing the dll.


Just tested it and still works. Let me know if you want a copy.
I don't mess with CF much anymore so i don't mind sharing it.
Straight forward to use, click the button and choose a dll.
The original dll is replaced with the fixed one.
Can you share your program with me please ? i am too much lazy to download Windows SDK (:.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?