WTBI am interested in elo boosting! Read for more info! Very simple job!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
I am interested in elo boosting! Read for more info! Very simple job!
Hi everyone,

I am looking for someone who wants to boost my elo.

Brief description of what I want: I am unranked, so I want someone who can win 10 games in a row duo queueing with me.

I would like that the account you decide to duoq with me has as least elo as possible, i don't want to get matched with diamond guys.

If you are interested in the job, leave your skype and how much money you think you should recieve for doing it. If I believe you are appropiate, I will contact you.

Payments will be made through paypal.

EDIT: I forgot to say server is EUW!
i can do it for you. i did it with another user on these fourms and i won 7 out of the 9 games (1 was from a dc on our team) and i have many many vouches on the thread.

add me on skype if interested chris.human2
Quote Originally Posted by Chuma2 View Post
i can do it for you. i did it with another user on these fourms and i won 7 out of the 9 games (1 was from a dc on our team) and i have many many vouches on the thread.

add me on skype if interested chris.human2
how much money for it would you like?
Quote Originally Posted by Jaso555 View Post
how much money for it would you like?
$20 for the 10 games
Hey I can do it with you as well. Add me on skype @ quickeloboost and we can talk about price.
Add me on skype: ezekiel kang
Im a diamond player and ill do all 10 rounds for $5.20 each game (win or lose) but ill probaby get 9/10
Quote Originally Posted by joshkang View Post
Add me on skype: ezekiel kang
Im a diamond player and ill do all 10 rounds for $5.20 each game (win or lose) but ill probaby get 9/10
lol so if you loss 10 games, he still needs to pay for it
also 5$ per game, genious
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?