Sound problem

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Sound problem
For some unknown reason, when I booted my computer Windows said that there is no audio output device detected even though it was working fine. Anyone know of a fix for this? I tried rebooting and reinstalling the driver for my sound card but it still remains like that. Help?
Quote Originally Posted by ickytc View Post
For some unknown reason, when I booted my computer Windows said that there is no audio output device detected even though it was working fine. Anyone know of a fix for this? I tried rebooting and reinstalling the driver for my sound card but it still remains like that. Help?
Have you installed any recent sound app?
Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


Have you installed any recent sound app?
Nope, this just happened suddenly.
please try "system restore" in search terms.it might fix your problem!
This article is very good, I like, today I want to introduce you to a very stylish bags, I believe you will like and I like these.
wofiⓘ
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us