HelpBattleye Help! ( Need Info )

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Battleye Help! ( Need Info )
Everything .. Hi!

I need some info! Works as battleye ...
As it scans and on what?
The script detects, whether it is in the game directory?
(I tried to search for information on Google but unfortunately I could not find anything similar!)
Well, if you, will not be difficult! Give me the information. The Plan will be very grateful!

Sorry for my English!
Depends what type of information you are looking for. Some servers do script scans that look in your directory for folders. There are ways around it.
No, I'm interested Battleye, he scans the game directory? On the Presence, the script?

In general I need the information in this .. Plan! I just collect information .. To begin with! Maybe soon I will publish Architectural project!
Quote Originally Posted by WorldTm View Post
No, I'm interested Battleye, he scans the game directory? On the Presence, the script?

In general I need the information in this .. Plan! I just collect information .. To begin with! Maybe soon I will publish Architectural project!
Battleye has several types of scans although I do not know which ones.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?