WTSYoutube Views, Subscribers or likes :)

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Youtube Views, Subscribers or likes :)
views
0.5$ for 1,100

Suscribers
$1 per 20 subscribers

likes
$1 per 30 likes

Prices are horid.
how about you give some constructive criticism. If you want to complain about my price tell me what you think the price should be. ^^
since its only 1$
can i have vouch
or u can give it to someone else
What is your skype? Ill give you a vouch
Quote Originally Posted by revird1634 View Post
What is your skype? Ill give you a vouch
My skype is TheRiyer1
I have a website, can you deliver views to my site?
Um ill look into it when Im home in a couple of hours
Quote Originally Posted by danielyoung View Post
I have a website, can you deliver views to my site?
Yes I can do this Price might be alittle different tho add me on skype o n revird1634
I can't add you on skype, please add me: thegoldenman2013
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?