Bypass For Blackshot [Source Code] [C++ Knowledge] With TuT

Posts 136–138 of 138 · Page 10 of 10
Hello @Maroon5. I need proof that it works in game. From THREAD STARTER not someone else and don't ask me to compile the code. I need clean up this section gotdamn so much spammer and spam thread. So now I need the proof it works.
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post
Hello @Maroon5. I need proof that it works in game. From THREAD STARTER not someone else and don't ask me to compile the code. I need clean up this section gotdamn so much spammer and spam thread. So now I need the proof it works.
This is A Goddamn TuT
and i'm not a goddamn Blackshot player [Not true]
Actually i have no bs in my main lappy . So
yeah !
Here the Tester
he has change the Bypasser Byte @COD3RIN
Ask him
Quote Originally Posted by Maroon5. View Post


This is A Goddamn TuT
and i'm not a goddamn Blackshot player [Not true]
Actually i have no bs in my main lappy . So
yeah !
Here the Tester
he has change the Bypasser Byte @COD3RIN
Ask him
I need proof from you. The TS, I'm not gonna ask him unless you take the proof. Or the will be closed immediately to prevent newbies spam.


No proof it works.
Closed /
Posts 136–138 of 138 · Page 10 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?