Another Freaking Giveaway!

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Another Freaking Giveaway!
Well, yeah. Giving away a AQ3D Legend of Lorecrap account. It's an Alphaknight. So you have all the bragging rights. The account is pretty much untouched. Except I made the name and all. You could just delete the character if you want.

How to enter? Just thank me. The contest ends on May 28,2013. Winner will be messaged on May 29, 2013. Same date as the winner of my other giveaway, This Thingy. The Dragonlord Account giveaway. So, just thank and hope to the blue balls that you'll win.

AQ3D Legend of Lorecrap is a new game by AE. It is still undergoing through some alpha tests. So it might be laggy. Overall the game looks cool but League of Legends has sucked up all my time. So, just giving this crap away. Good Luck. Ciaossu!
your just using this to get free thanks
Well, I'm not. Thanks don't make you popular here. Attitude does. And, who doesn't love a giveaway?
Ehm Joshmary a thanks is free, and if you dont like it, you dont comment, 'because he uses you to get 'free comments' on his thread'.
Thats kind of the same thing...
thank for the blue balls
I WANT THIS NOW !!!!!!!!
joshmary wat teh hell men, u post desin notes all teh time for free thanks so dont say that to potato
Bump bump bump.

---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

I will extend the contest until May 29,2013. But Dragonlord giveaway will only be until tomorrow. 10am Philippine time.
gime !!

/bump
ill join!! haha do you play DotA ?
Quote Originally Posted by RaZeR970 View Post
ill join!! haha do you play DotA ?
I used to. But, I play League of Legends now.
thanks in advance if i got your account
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?