Help with my First Hack C++ No Menu

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Help with my First Hack C++ No Menu
Hi guys,
I have my first hack with the new address but I need to put a No Fall Damage, And More Feature.

I want to know how I can add it to my Hack.

I need to do a New Void ? but I need to put near Jump Or not important the order ? What I need to write and everything.

Another thing, When It will be patch, I need to change the address at the top + ?.

I think thats it, thank you MPGH Member and MOD I appreciate the help you give to people like me don't really know code :P
yea when its patched u just replace the addresses in the top where they are defined.

if you want to create more features just follow the simple format of creating a new void function
cood someone pm me a tut?reply a link?or tell me where i can find c++ for dummies?like in what bookstore?i am willing to devote all my time to learn the language.
i posted a tut on a no menu hack, check it out ^^
I use it :P but now I need to more. you dont put a NFD I tried it by myself but It dont work. I tried a Premium too dont work too. :x Need help
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?