Stuxnet VIP Base
Well I've quit hacking games and actually focused on my life, have school and college to worry about rather then coding hacks for games all day long. In other words, here's my VIP base, it is as is, haven't touched it in months, it includes: Ghost Aim, Remote Kill, Aimbot, ESP, etc. Has a working S2S Hook, haven't tested if the Unl Ammo has worked recently, anyways, would like to thank everyone who helped me work on this base. This should be a clean base and easy to work with and learn off of, copy w/e the hell you want off of it, I don't care. Not worth my time to update or even effort to work on.
Well, go ape shit, it's been a good run.
Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7...cd10/analysis/
People who have helped me with this base or inspired me to do greater things with my skills:
@Shadow`
@Ch40zz-C0d3r
@Flengo
NeoIII
Vincent Vega/ @TheRealWTF
Kotentopf
Sorry if I've left anybody out, you know who you are, have a great life.
Well, go ape shit, it's been a good run.
Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7...cd10/analysis/
People who have helped me with this base or inspired me to do greater things with my skills:
@Shadow`
@Ch40zz-C0d3r
@Flengo
NeoIII
Vincent Vega/ @TheRealWTF
Kotentopf
Sorry if I've left anybody out, you know who you are, have a great life.

every body is leaveing
we will misss you Good job <3

