OutdatedLe Bot 7.4

Posts 1–15 of 134 · Page 1 of 9
Le Bot 7.4
Scan 1
Scan 2
I'm on a rush, so there's no 'What's new' today.

@Hero - approve, pls!
Le Bot 7.4_mpgh.net.zip824 KB · 2,491 downloads 1/51 malicious
here ill tell you whats new

New Quick Gold bot added;
Mirror Realm Tokens added;
Blood Titan Tokens added;
Non-mem Voucher bug fixed.

right from his site
sweet just wat i needed thnx i cant wait
Nice Job again dude.
Perfect!
YES the non mem voucher is fixed! thanks!
Thanks for fixing the Voucher James, I knew I wasn't crazy.
what was wrong with teh voucher?
Quote Originally Posted by AdolfTehCutie View Post
what was wrong with teh voucher?
When you click yes when the voucher drop it disconnects.
this is so cool james great released
Mirror Realm Token bot is awesome, thanks for the update!
Quote Originally Posted by ocan4214 View Post
Cant download
wait until its approved
can you add the blade of awe bot and by the way thanks
Posts 1–15 of 134 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us