Thanks to PS4's GDDR5 RAM , it's over 50% more powerful than Xbox One

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Crap, now i want to buy PS4 too bad i dont have money to buy one.

If only someone could donate me one , i would appreciate it

NOTE: I'm only 14 that's why i dont have money to buy one.
Quote Originally Posted by The Conjurer View Post
Crap, now i want to buy PS4 too bad i dont have money to buy one.

If only someone could donate me one , i would appreciate it

NOTE: I'm only 14 that's why i dont have money to buy one.
get a paper route or something, I worked for 2 and a half years with a paper route and pade enough money to get myself and xbox (that I later sold) and tons o games
Quote Originally Posted by Tacticious View Post
get a paper route or something, I worked for 2 and a half years with a paper route and pade enough money to get myself and xbox (that I later sold) and tons o games
paper route? and are you kidding me? 2 years? that sounds like hell.
Quote Originally Posted by The Conjurer View Post
paper route? and are you kidding me? 2 years? that sounds like hell.
for a few hours in the weekend, not really
Hmmm i think i still gona stick to PC just cause its better but i might get one who knows.
Well they didn't even talk about the embedded memory in this article. I think this can change performance slightly but still ps4 will probably perform better.
Quote Originally Posted by yugurt View Post
Well they didn't even talk about the embedded memory in this article. I think this can change performance slightly but still ps4 will probably perform better.
It will probably cost more too but at least it's a gaming oriented system..
Looks like PS4 gonna win this war.
PS4 is definately better than xbox one but PC is just god.
You're kidding right? GDDR5 RAM is basically extra GPU power - essentially making the PS4 have no ram.
Yes!

I knew it! PS4 for the Win.

Fuck xbox one.
ps4 always the best...and the game is awesome too
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?