TalkingDetectedNew Wall Hack

Posts 61–75 of 193 · Page 5 of 13
Quote Originally Posted by [RoY@L]AppleZaii`[M4] View Post
It doenst work in MAT Suba
Working In suba .
give me a complete injector can inject for MAT CIB pls
Work At Windows 7 and Work at in MAT CIB
how i want to download?? where i wanna to click to?????

---------- Post added at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------

CAN I ASK U SOMTIM?
Hello. can you give the link for injetor ?
To be China Jinshan detected
Quote Originally Posted by zhf00 View Post
To be China Jinshan detected
China Can't use this hack
Quote Originally Posted by haiqalkoko12 View Post
Hello. can you give the link for injetor ?
Search in Google "Perx Injector"

Quote Originally Posted by zackju View Post
how i want to download?? where i wanna to click to?????


Click The Attachment File .
I have come across a few problems trying to inject the DLL file into MAT cib(which for the record,all failed). Reason being is because ALL the injectors I used seem to have failed to successfully inject the DLL and simply prompts "Failed Injection". So I decided to use the Injector you recommended,the "Perx" injector. It prompted me something about an "Unhandelled Exception" or something
Quote Originally Posted by lolzerholic View Post
I have come across a few problems trying to inject the DLL file into MAT cib(which for the record,all failed). Reason being is because ALL the injectors I used seem to have failed to successfully inject the DLL and simply prompts "Failed Injection". So I decided to use the Injector you recommended,the "Perx" injector. It prompted me something about an "Unhandelled Exception" or something
Bypass Then Inject.
Quote Originally Posted by haiqalkoko12 View Post
How to bypass bro ?
32Bit | 64Bit
Quote Originally Posted by jiasheng1234 View Post
can use in malaysia ?
Can . CiB 100% Work !
work Xshot MAT?
Posts 61–75 of 193 · Page 5 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us