I was talking about obsidianpk if you read my post -.-
Warrock Mini Trainer : Speedkill
shouldnt the link be taken down now. Dont mean to be rude just dont want the great hack to be detected so soon :-) keep up the good work
Uh-Oh looks like someone just got pwnt.
bugme.... you've been talking to me waaaaaaayyyy to often.
20 minuts then link is gone
20 minuts then link gone---say thx after download---
just wanna say thx 

To Bugmenot
I believe that obsedian just wants to retain his little dignity and "act" grateful on your thread but act as if he could do it himself.
To all
If I release a trainer, it's because I perhaps found some of the addresses myself and got the others from sources such as Bugmenot. People who release some adresses are encouraging true hackers and less noobs asking for programs
I say give credit where it is due.....if you don't then you're a noob.
I believe that obsedian just wants to retain his little dignity and "act" grateful on your thread but act as if he could do it himself.
To all
If I release a trainer, it's because I perhaps found some of the addresses myself and got the others from sources such as Bugmenot. People who release some adresses are encouraging true hackers and less noobs asking for programs

I say give credit where it is due.....if you don't then you're a noob.
Code:
AhnLab-V3 2007.4.24.0 04.23.2007 no virus found AntiVir 7.4.0.14 04.24.2007 no virus found Authentium 4.93.8 04.23.2007 no virus found Avast 4.7.981.0 04.23.2007 no virus found AVG 7.5.0.464 04.23.2007 no virus found BitDefender 7.2 04.24.2007 no virus found CAT-QuickHeal 9.00 04.23.2007 no virus found ClamAV devel-20070416 04.24.2007 no virus found DrWeb 4.33 04.24.2007 no virus found eSafe 7.0.15.0 04.23.2007 no virus found eTrust-Vet 30.7.3592 04.24.2007 no virus found Ewido 4.0 04.24.2007 no virus found FileAdvisor 1 04.24.2007 no virus found Fortinet 2.85.0.0 04.24.2007 no virus found F-Prot 4.3.2.48 04.23.2007 no virus found F-Secure 6.70.13030.0 04.24.2007 no virus found Ikarus T3.1.1.5 04.24.2007 Backdoor.Win32.Danton Kaspersky 4.0.2.24 04.24.2007 no virus found McAfee 5015 04.23.2007 no virus found Microsoft 1.2405 04.24.2007 no virus found NOD32v2 2214 04.24.2007 no virus found Norman 5.80.02 04.23.2007 no virus found Panda 9.0.0.4 04.23.2007 no virus found Prevx1 V2 04.24.2007 no virus found Sophos 4.16.0 04.23.2007 no virus found Sunbelt 2.2.907.0 04.19.2007 no virus found Symantec 10 04.24.2007 no virus found TheHacker 6.1.6.088 04.09.2007 no virus found VBA32 3.11.4 04.23.2007 no virus found VirusBuster 4.3.7:9 04.23.2007 no virus found Webwasher-Gateway 6.0.1 04.24.2007 no virus found
Nice trainer 

Nice Stuff dude, I'm sure this will help out a lot of people.
lol nice


This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock - International Hacks[Release] Warrock Mini Trainer
5 WarRock - International Hacks[Release] Fortran Warrock Beta5 Trainer
59 Hack/Release NewsWarrock VIP Trainer Coming out TOMMORROW!
16 WarRock - International HacksHelp making warrock wepon trainer. Needs to be undetected 8 WarRock - International Hacksmini trainer rellease
11
