DetectedRullez Simple Hack | MPGH.net

Posts 1–15 of 67 · Page 1 of 5
Rullez Simple Hack v2 | MPGH.net
Hello dear members of MPGH, today I will post my new hack

Features

No Have Wall

Hotkey

Seeghost [F2]

Auto on

No Fall Damage
No Recoil
No Reload
No Change
SeeGhost
No Nade Damage
FastKnife

Injector : Rullez Injector | Simple three Language

Screenshot



Vírus Scan

Vírus Total
RullezHack.rar - Jotti's malware scan

@Hannibal
@BACKD00R
@Hero
@Dave84311

Aprove ?


Credits

@Rullez
@kareem111
@-[I]fLuX (seeghosts addys)
@bandi12 (bypass error 28_3)
RullezHack_mpgh.net.rar4 KB · 655 downloads Clean
Second! Nice hack btw.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Also next time you should add wallhack.
Nice hacker man.
Thanks.
n1 bro keep it up

PS: bayern Munich wins the champions League :*
Nice work Rullez, seems pretty good. Keep it up
good work brother
Haha rullez GJ BRo :P
Quote Originally Posted by 3D View Post
Haha rullez GJ BRo :P
Thank you bro !!
Yess no wall hack
It's detected for me, I used Rullez's injector too
Quote Originally Posted by KermesHalo View Post
It's detected for me, I used Rullez's injector too
Hum use a recent injector
Nice one!
Posts 1–15 of 67 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us