Banned from Jail Break server

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Banned from Jail Break server
Hey guys, I was just banned from a Jail Break server as a direct result of running a lua script.

I was running Abyss rev 124 with the bypass on. I ran blue bot.

Was I doing anything wrong?
The lua hack bluebot may have been detected by an anti-cheat. Or the anti-cheat detected the convars.
Can anyone else confirm?
Hapoend to me too it propanly detects convars


Edit: typing whit phone ftw
if ( GetConVarNumber( "sv_allowcslua" ) != 0 ) then BANBANBANBAN() end

Yes, it was an anti-cheat.
What server was it?
did u use an different prefix than "bluebot"?
Why the fuck i you running Absyys rev 124? The gmod update is on 164 go downlod that one OMFAG *FACEPALM*
Quote Originally Posted by Ikie34 View Post
Why the fuck i you running Absyys rev 124? The gmod update is on 164 go downlod that one OMFAG *FACEPALM*
he propably ment 164 its easy to mistype especially whit numpad... And i dont think abyss has been going on back when rev 124 was on gmod...

edit: you mistyped abyss
I think I started releasing back in rev 158/159.
Don't keep track of it.

Well done Tyler, seeing you type anything constructive is a nice change of pace.
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
I think I started releasing back in rev 158/159.
Don't keep track of it.

Well done Tyler, seeing you type anything constructive is a nice change of pace.
Stop pretending to know me, you probably still think i'm the same person who makes those Facepunch posts
you're a retard
Quote Originally Posted by wearing8 View Post
Stop pretending to know me, you probably still think i'm the same person who makes those Facepunch posts
you're a retard
No, I still think you're the same person that's been coming on here acting like a douche and then proceeding to say that he's never coming back but keeps doing it anyway.

I don't hang on FP.
You're an autistic, sad little kid.
I didn't mean rev 124, sorry, I meant the file's name was simply Abyss 124 (Now I have Abyss 125). How do I change the prefix and how do I install an anti-hack?
Was it a life punch server cause they use anti-cheat and ban every fucking body. They are þü$$y'$
so they're pussies because they have anticheat
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?