Leveled up FINALLY!

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Leveled up FINALLY!
After 10+ hours of just farming. Finally got to LTC yesterday.




Few mins ago I have reached Class 2.
Loving this 400% weekend. How are all you doing?
I haven't really been playing much lately but I have leveled once during it!
Quote Originally Posted by Gunlox View Post
I haven't really been playing much lately but I have leveled once during it!
Must be a high rank?
Quote Originally Posted by igoocham View Post


Must be a high rank?
Kinda I guess.. I was this rank → now I am this rank→
same xD yesterday also I was ltc :P made 500k yesterday
I cant play im on holiday, fuck sake :'(
Gratzzz dude
congrats farmer
Quote Originally Posted by [CrY]UltrA View Post
Was you doing the VIP only room with the pass 00 ? If so I was going in killing them.. Like a baws.
Quote Originally Posted by Gunlox View Post


Was you doing the VIP only room with the pass 00 ? If so I was going in killing them.. Like a baws.
No. I used my bots.
Quote Originally Posted by igoocham View Post


No. I used my bots.
Teach me xD! lol just kidding.
Vips dont care ....they kick you and are happy to get killed so fast
Quote Originally Posted by [CrY]UltrA View Post
Vips dont care ....they kick you and are happy to get killed so fast
I know but its funny! xD
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?