it work..if change the byte...
BLACKSHOT ADDIES CODE
can someone realease bypass for BS? Thx

u can make video ? tutorial ?
how to use this hack pls teach me
Do you have health addies ?
Create a trainer go to youtube watch and learn how to hack memory games by using CE all your answer is youtube
---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------
I'll try that later after my work done i give you the addies and you can cr
eate a trainer in blackshot
---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------
I'll try that later after my work done i give you the addies and you can cr
eate a trainer in blackshot
can someone make video for this hack ?
I need proof that this works in game. @COD3RIN
This thread is closed for replies.


