Injector code

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Contribution View Post

I've checked it. Its not old and its undetected.
As i realised, all injector us undetected wich have "CloseAfterInjector"
Why ?
XCrap can't detect just after Crossfire show up...

Proof ?
I used my old detected injector for mounths...
With CloseAfter Inject enabled Xtrap didn't detected it...
When i opened it after Crossfire already showed up -> Instant Xtrap error
Quote Originally Posted by Contribution View Post

I've checked it. Its not old and its undetected.
Every injector source code is undetected + already found this source code on mpgh and rival websites well you should change your name from contributiong to leeching
Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual View Post
Every injector source code is undetected + already found this source code on mpgh and rival websites well you should change your name from contributiong to leeching
uhhhh, you really ... again: I decompiled a lot of injectors here. all used the same sources. even the from 2010
This injector code LOL!
This is old
I will try it..maybe changing some codes can make it undetected.
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us