Auto Loot Script (AutoNexusScript

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by dg123 View Post
you can easily change the X and Y coordinates

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------


Yeah messed up on the title it was supposed to be AutolootScript (autohotkey Script) lol :3
that's what I've said to you, Look at the title you put, the first thread you made was fine
approved, keep up the good work.
Nice i will defenetly use it
Can someone please make it to where I can use it in fullscreen? I'd apprieciate it!
Quote Originally Posted by OnLevel View Post
Can someone please make it to where I can use it in fullscreen? I'd apprieciate it!
im working on it :P shh don't rush me im new to this.
Quote Originally Posted by yolohacker View Post
What if i am using steam?
should work
Hi, I'm attempting to get this running using google chrome and a hexed client. I tried using the X and Y cords with the cords that i got from the Window spy. Help please!!
Quote Originally Posted by histerias View Post
Hi, I'm attempting to get this running using google chrome and a hexed client. I tried using the X and Y cords with the cords that i got from the Window spy. Help please!!
hexed client on google chrome?
I'm new to this. How should i put this to flash player?
Thank you for releasing your code, it can help a lot with teaching! I was going to work on one of these, and lets just say what I would do to do what you are would be much more complicated.
Can you change it for us fullscreeners?
This is a pretty old version of my auto loot idk why this one was bumped when the others can be used with full screen...
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?