ImageMy new LAN address

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Obvious Photoshop.
Quote Originally Posted by Deflorate. View Post
Obvious Photoshop.
Actually no, and I can prove it. Have TeamViewer?
Quote Originally Posted by rileyjstrickland View Post
Actually no, and I can prove it. Have TeamViewer?
Yeah, but fuck that.

(cwhatiddthr? but, and then fuck? )
Who about address I'll ddos u
Quote Originally Posted by Arcton View Post
Who about address I'll ddos u
I said LAN not WAN. Good luck DDOS'ing my LAN.
LAN = Local Area Network (Usually is something like 192.168.0.X || 192.168.1.X)
WAN = Wide Area Network
Quote Originally Posted by rileyjstrickland View Post
I said LAN not WAN. Good luck DDOS'ing my LAN.
LAN = Local Area Network (Usually is something like 192.168.0.X || 192.168.1.X)
WAN = Wide Area Network
IDC wat lan or wan or want ddos. Just show that you'r BRRBRBR
Quote Originally Posted by Arcton View Post
IDC wat lan or wan or want ddos. Just show that you'r BRRBRBR
youre fucking retarded. you cand DDoS a LAN, and YOU cant DDoS period.
go run your shitty public booter on some ******s vent and gtfo of here
Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero View Post

youre fucking retarded. you cand DDoS a LAN, and YOU cant DDoS period.
go run your shitty public booter on some ******s vent and gtfo of here
When there's a will there's definitely a way
Quote Originally Posted by Arcton View Post
When there's a will there's definitely a way
1. My LAN has an AES encrypted WPA2 key.
2. You don't know where I live.
3. Fuck you.
Quote Originally Posted by rileyjstrickland View Post
1. My LAN has an AES encrypted WPA2 key.
2. You don't know where I live.
3. Fuck you.
>Implying AES-WPA2 keys are infallible.
>mfw

Quote Originally Posted by rileyjstrickland View Post
1. My LAN has an AES encrypted WPA2 key.
2. You don't know where I live.
3. Fuck you.
Its fake. I sent packets of viruses but they didnt working going through the wormhole.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


>Implying AES-WPA2 keys are infallible.
>mfw


>mfw yfw

Quote Originally Posted by Arcton View Post
Who about address I'll ddos u
lolidiot .
Well thats pretty good but.
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?