WTS[FREE] Vouching service |FAST| |EASY|

Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5
[FREE] Vouching service |FAST| |EASY|
Hello sellers
Since I've been doing it before I left MPGH for 2 weeks, I will now continue taking vouch copies and respond as soon as possible.

What I do:
1. You add me on Skype (davidns.mpgh.net).
2. Once I accept you, you send me the thread link and then I'll tell you to either send me the file or not (If legit or not from my point of view).
3. As soon as I receive the file, the method, account, or anything you're selling will be tested and feedback given with screen shots (not always good depends on what is the outcome of it)

Requirement:
1. No post counts required (AKA I will vouch you even if you have 1 post).
2. No viruses or you'll get reported.
3. Must wait till I completely finish my testing to give feedback.
4. Virus scans!!!

You should (not a must):
1. Put some screen shots for computer newbies.
lol you don't even meet the requirements
Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed View Post
lol you don't even meet the requirements
Posts doesn't count -_- I'm not a spammer like you and I've been doing this for many people before I left MPGH for 2 weeks.
Quote Originally Posted by DavidNS View Post
Posts doesn't count -_- I'm not a spammer like you and I've been doing this for many people before I left MPGH for 2 weeks.
don't remember you at all O.O
I would recommend establishing yourself just a bit more before creating a vouching service.
Quote Originally Posted by DavidNS View Post
Posts doesn't count -_- I'm not a spammer like you and I've been doing this for many people before I left MPGH for 2 weeks.
Of course posts does not count, but as far from what I see, you have 18 rep(s) and Cadalic have 79s, you have 147 thanks and Cadalic have 299. No offense, but I don't see you active around in the marketplace section as well, atleast @Transfixed does.
Quote Originally Posted by BlinkBling View Post
Of course posts does not count, but as far from what I see, you have 18 rep(s) and Cadalic have 79s, you have 147 thanks and Cadalic have 299. No offense, but I don't see you active around in the marketplace section as well, atleast @Transfixed does.
thanks xD
Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed View Post
lol you don't even meet the requirements
He is a nice legit man

Shut up if you don't know him -_-
Quote Originally Posted by TheSknuk View Post
He is a nice legit man

Shut up if you don't know him -_-
i was just saying he did not meet requirements lol like me /me
Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed View Post
i was just saying he did not meet requirements lol like me /me
Dude you're a God in the ebook section xD you don't even need requirements, you're pretty fucking trusted. On the other hand, this guy @DavidNS just wants free shit without having to pay for it. This isn't even a "service" it's more of a favor for himself. I have more than double his posts and I barely consider myself trusted enough for vouches lol. This thread is honestly just pathetic.
Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
Dude you're a God in the ebook section xD you don't even need requirements, you're pretty fucking trusted. On the other hand, this guy @DavidNS just wants free shit without having to pay for it. This isn't even a "service" it's more of a favor for himself. I have more than double his posts and I barely consider myself trusted enough for vouches lol. This thread is honestly just pathetic.
thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
Dude you're a God in the ebook section xD you don't even need requirements, you're pretty fucking trusted. On the other hand, this guy @DavidNS just wants free shit without having to pay for it. This isn't even a "service" it's more of a favor for himself. I have more than double his posts and I barely consider myself trusted enough for vouches lol. This thread is honestly just pathetic.
yea +1

But when talking about trust .. then you the three are trusted , But I really trust @Transfixed more than @DavidNS and than you LOL

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed View Post
thanks
Quote Originally Posted by TheSknuk View Post
yea +1

But when talking about trust .. then you the three are trusted , But I really trust @Transfixed more than @DavidNS and than you LOL

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------



thanks for all da trust well i am off to sleep now xD no more posts
Quote Originally Posted by TheSknuk View Post
yea +1

But when talking about trust .. then you the three are trusted , But I really trust @Transfixed more than @DavidNS and than you LOL

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------



Honestly, I really couldn't give less shits xD I'm not the one here begging for vouch copies so badly that I would have to make a thread for a "service" about it lol
Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
Honestly, I really couldn't give less shits xD I'm not the one here begging for vouch copies so badly that I would have to make a thread for a "service" about it lol


anyway I think we should stop spamming that thread :P

Bye xD
Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?