I made always headshot !!! HOT !!!
Hello guys ! Today I made something really cool and called it "Always Headshot". What it does ? Well it makes all your kills to a headshots. Like: You k/d ratio is 31/15 this means you made 31 headshots even if you shooted all the guys in the chest
Really cool 


See my headshots and kills. Here i am Pr0Killer96. Also the counter for the headshots in the Badges counts the headshots as valid ones
Don't sure if the others see you are headshoting them... I just didnt test with friends 

NOTE ! This is not aimbot ! Please no stupid replays.
Really cool 


See my headshots and kills. Here i am Pr0Killer96. Also the counter for the headshots in the Badges counts the headshots as valid ones
Don't sure if the others see you are headshoting them... I just didnt test with friends 

NOTE ! This is not aimbot ! Please no stupid replays.

node info...