WTSMethod for getting 400$ amazon gift card

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Method for getting 400$ amazon gift card
Just add me on skype @ GTKoolAidSMan this is not a pdf I will just send you in directly through skype.
Price:
10$ for method
20$ for resale rights
These are not limited

Giving Vouch to a Staff member and a Trusted member
$400 Gift Card method for $10?

Something doesn't seem right..
Quote Originally Posted by Taizzz View Post
$400 Gift Card method for $10?

Something doesn't seem right..
He is not selling a card, only the method lol
Quote Originally Posted by I EAT COCK View Post


He is not selling a card, only the method lol
I know, but if it gives you the ability to get the card then I would have expected it to cost more.
Quote Originally Posted by Taizzz View Post
I know, but if it gives you the ability to get the card then I would have expected it to cost more.
He dind't say it was free.
Method will lead you to probably waste more before getting the card.
Or it will take weeks to get it.

Methods are always tricky.
Quote Originally Posted by I EAT COCK View Post


He dind't say it was free.
Method will lead you to probably waste more before getting the card.
Or it will take weeks to get it.

Methods are always tricky.
Oh yeah, forgot to account for further investment.

Then yeah, what you said is more than likely correct.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?