Help with new class on pserver
I've recently started editing the private server and playing around with the items I make, and I added a new class into the addition.xml.
But there's a problem; while my class is fully playable and his ability works fine, I have to delete/kill him every time I close the wserver or client, since if I don't the class select will remain blank, and I have to go into HeidiSQL and delete him from there before it'll work again.
Also, I have to go into the nexus on another character then head back to the character select screen to be able to create the character.
How can I fix these problems, as in what files do I need to edit?
Thanks.
But there's a problem; while my class is fully playable and his ability works fine, I have to delete/kill him every time I close the wserver or client, since if I don't the class select will remain blank, and I have to go into HeidiSQL and delete him from there before it'll work again.
Also, I have to go into the nexus on another character then head back to the character select screen to be able to create the character.
How can I fix these problems, as in what files do I need to edit?
Thanks.
but i still don't know how to make it without .... really .... help!