WHAT? Hack as in RP? StatS? Items? Money?
I thought hacking LoL Is almost if fact Inpossible!
Originally Posted by Abraham
WHAT? Hack as in RP? StatS? Items? Money?
I thought hacking LoL Is almost if fact Inpossible!
Zoom, last seen etc
Originally Posted by Transfixed
Zoom, last seen etc
I see. Well thank GOD its not some kind of hack that make your enemy dc.
Originally Posted by Abraham
I see. Well thank GOD its not some kind of hack that make your enemy dc.
that would be DDOS lol and i heard its highly illegal to dc lol players
Originally Posted by Transfixed
that would be DDOS lol and i heard its highly illegal to dc lol players
Im actually happy that the hack is not somekind of map hack or money hack or aimbot. Because I DO NOT WANT LoL to become like CA lol.
Originally Posted by Transfixed
that would be DDOS lol and i heard its highly illegal to dc lol players
Yeah, highly illegal. None of us would EVER contemplate doing that!
I found this on Leaguepedia. "Skype has released a new version (6.5) that is still in beta. The reason that this is noteworthy is due to the fact that you can finally prevent users from retrieving your IP Address."
Originally Posted by rugerty100
Yeah, highly illegal. None of us would EVER contemplate doing that!
I found this on Leaguepedia. "Skype has released a new version (6.5) that is still in beta. The reason that this is noteworthy is due to the fact that you can finally prevent users from retrieving your IP Address."
aw no more ddos
---------- Post added at 05:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 AM ----------
Originally Posted by Abraham
Im actually happy that the hack is not somekind of map hack or money hack or aimbot. Because I DO NOT WANT LoL to become like CA lol.
those will most likely be fake and include virus/sur**ys (you know what i mean)
Originally Posted by Transfixed
aw no more ddos
---------- Post added at 05:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 AM ----------
those will most likely be fake and include virus/sur**ys (you know what i mean)
What do you mean no more DDoS? You should be happy! Only those scumbags that lurk around on hacking related sites use DDoS...oh wait.
And it turns out the Skype DDoS protection thing has to be turned on manually, meaning that it's just easier than a Skype Proxy. And the Skype thingy doesn't block people on your contacts from seeing your ip.
Originally Posted by rugerty100
What do you mean no more DDoS? You should be happy! Only those scumbags that lurk around on hacking related sites use DDoS...oh wait.
And it turns out the Skype DDoS protection thing has to be turned on manually, meaning that it's just easier than a Skype Proxy. And the Skype thingy doesn't block people on your contacts from seeing your ip.
lol great
Approvement please?
Originally Posted by Transfixed
(Guess this is not the last free ebook xD )
apparently not, keep up the good work
approved by approved.