DetectedSimplissimo V7

Posts 31–40 of 40 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post


And what is my part in it ?
But thanks, at least a honest coder, who gives credits...
Without some of your explanations on the scope hack thread, I wouldn't be able to do it :3
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Without some of your explanations on the scope hack thread, I wouldn't be able to do it :3
Ohh, i see... Just ask us, if you need any further help...
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post


Ohh, i see... Just ask us, if you need any further help...
Ok, thanks!
Qual injetor você aconselha a usar ?
Um que você use e pegou numa boa o hack ..
qual injector e como abre o menu?
Quote Originally Posted by ANARCHY69 View Post
qual injector e como abre o menu?
Injetor pode ser qualquer um que não esteja detectado, e não há menu, é tudo por hotkeys!
If only this was for CFNA... I'm downloading CFBR to play it....
This wouldn't be a problem if I knew the language...
the hacker is being detected in CFAL, tested with Fake account today and were blocked
XTRAP UPDATE
Posts 31–40 of 40 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us