ClassMaster 1000

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
ClassMaster 1000
Basically unlimited classes for HC gaymers ... still working on some bugs, should be released soon

Sounds so great xD
Do you plan it for IW5M? Tekno? Both?
Quote Originally Posted by cypher09 View Post
Sounds so great xD
Do you plan it for IW5M? Tekno? Both?
Both, also the steam version in later releases.

@Kenshin13 add "ss" in front of "youtube.com/......"
Holy....Nice one man. Finally, an original new release

Also:
Fml.
*Sigh*
What WILL we do without our opiate abusive friend
Nice work!
Really wanting to see this on IW5M.
-Thijz


You always make crazy stuff .
Great work!.
Well.... That's something new... Nice job
good work I think
what can i say?
Quote Originally Posted by Megasanderown View Post
Your The Man!

When you release?
@ @House Don't think he's releasing it anymore...

So can I close this bro?
Sure close, I ll release it after finals, sorry no time to finish this guys
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?