I will tmw .
SolvedCrossfire requested files | Updated 06/05/2013|
@Janitor thanks 

i need help in hacks overall. how do i even begin to install hacks and what exactly do i need to start?
outdated update or close it
Great Job @Janitor ! 

can somebody give me a file to download for xtrap.mine is empty
ihope it will start
Crossfire.exe and cshell.dll are outdated haven't checked others.
where i put this files ???
Thanks, really need to learn to make backups well one of these days im not gonna make one and there's not one available and im gonna have to reinstall the game.
----Edit------
Well thanks for the files mate always love a good site with a good community.Well I cant extract it from UI_Login whatever.
----Edit------
Well thanks for the files mate always love a good site with a good community.Well I cant extract it from UI_Login whatever.
I don't have crossfire installed on my PC these days . But i'll make sure i will update this and add more files ASAP.
If you have any suggestions on what else to be uploaded leave a reply.
If you have any suggestions on what else to be uploaded leave a reply.
Thanks for that.
This thread is closed for replies.

BugTrab.dll
Aegis.exe
UI_Login

