I'm Back :3

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
I'm Back :3
Ohai!

I left MPGH for a while, but I'm back now I didn't realize how awesome the community is here, compared to other forum communities I've been a part of. I'll try my best to help the MPGH community as much as I can!

If anyone is an active player in TERA, CSS, RO2, or Guild Wars 2, shoot me a Steam friend invite! :3 My Steam name is: traceurninja

It will show up as "ieklsckds" lol don't ask xD

But yeah! Thanks for having me in your MPGH community!

~IEK~
Welcome back.
TY TY ^_^ Nao time to get caught up on da forumzzz '-'
Welcome back to MPGH.
Welcome back to MPGH
WB! played Tera before didnt really like it
Welcome back
Welcome Back!
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us