@JamesRo I tried using it on Windows XP 32-bit and it won't work. The injector successfully injects the .dll after I run patcher_cf.exe but when I press the hotkeys while I'm playing nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong? I also tried running crossfire.exe instead of patcher_cf.exe but it won't open. What should I do?
DetectedSimple EU
it focking laggs out your game
Nice job, I will download it later and see if this version works now 

same problem as other guys, succesfully injected but nothing happens even though i press the keys win7 32bit
YOU RETARDS AI GOT BANN FOR 6 DAYS WITH THIS STUPIDITI
Nice job!!!
I GOT BANNED 7 DAYS FCK
When I download it first time and run with crossfire, wallhack works, see ghost whorks, but when i press f4 game exit. Today when i trzing start hack nothing working. Why? win7, 64 bit.
win 7 32-bit does not work and when i press f4 it exits
Detected to me ...

what is it scope hack?
what is it scope hack?

This thread is closed for replies.



