FUCKING EGY CUNTS!

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
FUCKING EGY CUNTS!
I FUCKING HATE YOU WITH UR SHTTY ENGLESH Y THE FUK DO U LIEV ON ERTH U FAT PRICKS GRJTIHYGRTIGTR
*Your,
*English,
*Why,
*Fuck,
*You,
*Live,
*Earth,
*You.
Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post
*Your,
*English,
*Why,
*Fuck,
*You,
*Live,
*Earth,
*You.
m8 ur a cheky cnt arnt u eh m8 il fuk u up u dnt kno how much i wll fuk u i was in armi 4 10 yers m8
Quote Originally Posted by Jordyr View Post
m8 ur a cheky cnt arnt u eh m8 il fuk u up u dnt kno how much i wll fuk u i was in armi 4 10 yers m8
*Mate,
*You are,
*Cheeky,
*Cunt,
*Aren't,
*You,
*Mate,
*I will,
*Fuck,
*You,
*You,
*Don't,
*Know,
*Fuck,
*You,
*I,
*Army,
*Years,
*Mate,
No idea what the fuck is an egy cunt lol
Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed View Post
No idea what the fuck is an egy cunt lol
I believe he mean Egyptian's.
Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


I believe he mean Egyptian's.
lol thanks
xDDDD i love people who rage because of Egyptians
I don't blame them, but this guy looks like a complete idiot.
Quote Originally Posted by kmanev073 View Post
xDDDD i love people who rage because of Egyptians
Quote Originally Posted by Jordyr View Post
I FUCKING HATE YOU WITH UR SHTTY ENGLESH Y THE FUK DO U LIEV ON ERTH U FAT PRICKS GRJTIHYGRTIGTR
-Lame is Arabian and he speaks better English than you. Stoopid Brit.
Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheHeat View Post


-Lame is Arabian and he speaks better English than you. Stoopid Brit.
Yeah. Its our tea and crumpets that mess up our english.
Quote Originally Posted by Jordyr View Post
Yeah. Its our tea and crumpets that mess up our english.
It's*
and yeah maybe
y u do tis
like if u cry evertiem
​u avin a giggle m8?
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?