WTSSelling 3 Key packs (contains 6 keys for 4$). Fast Deliveri, Trusted, Lasts long!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Selling 3 Key packs (contains 6 keys for 4$). Fast Deliveri, Trusted, Lasts long!
Hey MPGH!


Here is the deal, I have left 18 keys and I thought I will make 3 packs with them, each of them consists 6 keys and 2 packs (first 2) will have minecraft premium accounts with them. The last one will have 7 keys. 1 pack costs 4.5$. Best deal on mpgh.

Packs left: 3
Skype: kanye_west_rules
Paypal: All transactions will be made AS GIFT
Well, I bought one pack. Gave me 1 Minecraft accont and 6 keys, all works.
Bought 2 keys from this guy.
Both are working.
Vouch +1.
Legit, bought the last 2 packs.
Scammed me for two keys.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?